Support Engineer II - Security Infrastructure
Publiée le 06/09/2022
Amazon Global Security Operations (GSO) is looking for an experienced Support Engineer to provide application and infrastructure support for the GSO Security Innovation, Data, and Engineering group. The right individual will work with a global support organization to manage and scale the infrastructure that supports Amazon Operations' physical security systems and data, including: access control, CCTV, visitor management, business continuity, and incident management systems.
We are looking for an engineer that enjoys working on IT infrastructure technologies with a focus on Microsoft Windows Server and Amazon Web Services. As an Infrastructure support Engineer you will help maintain the current global infrastructure, support capacity planning initiatives, and provide on-call technical support.
You must be comfortable being the face of the organization to our customers and provide prompt and efficient service to them. Our engineers are top-notch performers who demonstrate composure, love working as a team, and proactively take the lead whenever necessary.
• 2+ years of development or technical support experience
• Experience troubleshooting and debugging distributed systems
• Experience in Windows and/or Linux OS
• Experience scripting in modern programming languages and performing SQL Queries.
• Proven debugging/troubleshooting skills with a passion for problem solving.
• Experience working with Physical Access Control Systems (e.g., Lenel, Honeywell, AMAG, etc.).
• Experience managing infrastructure running on Amazon Web Services.
• Ability to create and modify web applications with Java, Ruby, or Python.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to program to solve problems and automate repetitive tasks in a common scripting or programming language such as Perl or PowerShell.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.