Amundi Luxembourg is recruiting for its Compliance Department a Compliance Officer (f/m) - CDI - Full time .
In this role:
In a context of strong business and product development, Amundi Luxembourg, one of the top asset management leaders in Luxembourg, is strengthening the compliance team. As an active member of the team, you report to the Head of Compliance in certain aspects of the compliance control framework of Amundi Luxembourg to ensure compliance with regulatory obligations and follow actions to mitigate non-compliance risks.
Duties and responsibilities:
As part of the team, you implement the compliance monitoring program, identify non-compliance risks and escalate exceptions appropriately, notably in the following areas of responsibilities:
- The integrity of the markets and best execution through the oversight of delegated investment managers,
- Fight against money laundering and terrorist financing, AML/CFT risk assessment and controls including AML/CFT controls of assets
- Protection of investors’ interests, through the review of new fund creation or modifications at the product committee, control of the marketing documentation and regulatory disclosures, prevention of conflicts of interest
- Participate in the development and implementation of ESG related controls in the compliance monitoring framework
On a day to day, you will:
- Review, develop and maintain processes, procedures and policies
- Participate in the regulatory watch, interpretation of laws, and their implementation
- Solve issues, conduct analysis and investigation where necessary
- Give advice, opinions or validations on regulatory or procedural aspects.
- Contribute to the production of compliance control reports to the governing bodies, Compliance Committee, Amundi Group Central compliance, auditors and regulator.
Skills / Experience:
- Analytical mind-set, accountable and reliable with strong organizational skills
- Pro-active and ability to work under pressure and problem solving attitude
- Good personal relationship skills to interact at all levels efficiently
- Master Degree in Law, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in compliance ideally in the fund industry
- Good knowledge of key Luxembourg and European regulations related to investor protection, MIFID, market integrity and AML/CFT
- Fluency in English, any other major European language being an advantage
- IT skills: Excel, PowerPoint
Timing: Starting date : as soon as possible
If you are interested in a challenging job at a dynamic international company, do not hesitate to contact us by sending your English application (detailed curriculum vitae and motivation letter).