Amundi is Europe’s largest asset manager by assets under management and ranks in the top 10 globally. Thanks to the integration of Pioneer Investments, it now manages over 1.3 trillion euros of assets across six main investment hubs. Amundi offers its clients in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and the Americas a wealth of market expertise and a full range of capabilities across the active, passive and real assets investment universes. Headquartered in Paris, and listed since November 2015, Amundi is the first asset manager in Europe by market capitalization and the fifth globally.
Leveraging the benefits of its increased scope and size, Amundi has the ability to offer new and enhanced services and tools to its clients. Thanks to its unique research capabilities and the skills of 5,000 team members and market experts based in 37 countries, Amundi provides retail, institutional and corporate clients with innovative investment strategies and solutions tailored to their needs, targeted outcomes and risk profiles.
In the frame of the development of our platform in Luxembourg, we are looking for a:
Distribution Oversight Officer (m/f)
CDD - 12 months
Oversight of the Distribution network of Luxembourg funds
- Performing the oversight of the internal and external Distribution network in accordance with Luxemburgish regulation and internal policies and procedures of the Management Company.
- Conducting initial and ongoing due diligence oversight of externally appointed distributors, including risk assessment.
- Ensuring that distributors’ AML/KYC files are up to date and all the information and documents are recorded in our database.
- Monitoring the relationship with the unit in charge to deliver the first due diligence assessment and ensuring that all the information is available.
- Interaction with client servicing team to collect all the information and required documents.
- Preparing and producing due diligence reports for the Management Committee and the BoD of the Management Company as well the dashboard to monitor the activity.
- Collect and manage documentation to ensure evidence for internal audit and periodical regulatory reviews.
To apply for this position you will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in oversight and AML/KYC matters
- A good understanding of the Luxembourg fund industry regulation, legal structures and client service models
- Synthesis capacities, problem solver and deliverable-focused
- Team player spirit
- Ability to obtain, assess and validate information
- Ability to cope with a matrix management structure worldwide
- Good communication skills
- Skilled user of standard IT applications, Microsoft Office in particular
- Fluent in English, French . German or Italian will be considered an advantage
If you are interested in a challenging job at a dynamic international company, do not hesitate to contact us by sending your English application (detailed curriculum vitae and motivation letter).