Premier gérant d'actifs européen parmi les 10 premiers acteurs mondiaux , Amundi propose à ses 100 millions de clients - particuliers, institutionnels et entreprises - une gamme complète de solutions d'épargne et d'investissement en gestion active et passive, en actifs traditionnels ou réels.
Ses six plateformes de gestion internationales , sa capacité de recherche financière et extra-financière, ainsi que son engagement de longue date dans l'investissement responsable en font un acteur de référence dans le paysage de la gestion d'actifs.
Les clients d'Amundi bénéficient de l'expertise et des conseils de 5 300 professionnels dans 35 pays. Filiale du groupe Crédit Agricole, Amundi est cotée en Bourse et gère aujourd'hui plus de 2 000 milliards d'euros d'encours.
Amundi, un partenaire de confiance qui agit chaque jour dans l'intérêt de ses clients et de la société.
We are recruiting for our entity, Fund Channel, a regulated B2B fund distribution platform created in 2005, jointly-owned by founder Amundi and Caceis, based in Luxembourg. We have been ranked as the best European platform two years in a row, in 2022 and 2023. (source: Platforum)
Our mission is to provide a unique combination of business models, and innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, strengthen transparency, and improve processes. We built a marketplace ecosystem to which Assets Managers and Distributors have access, and operate across a dozen different countries in Europe and Asia; and have offices in Switzerland, Singapore, and Italy.
We are based on solid human relationships with clients, partners, and regulators.
By joining FC you are entering in a leading financial sector!
Certainly, together we make fund distribution easier!
In order to support the reinforcement of its activities, we are currently looking for a Fund Dealing Officer. As a part of the Fund Dealing Team, you will be responsible of processing and monitoring our client’s orders, reconciling their accounts as well as getting involved in the setup and update of our procedures.
You will report to the Fund Dealing Team Manager, and will be based in our Head Offices in Luxembourg, while having the opportunity to evolve in a fast-growing environment where we value empowerment and integrity.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Monitoring daily operations performed by our clients on investments funds
- Management of clients’ requests on several dealing topics
- Cash accounts’ management
- Monitoring of assets
- Management of reporting needs for clients and regulators
- Monitoring the quality of service of our providers to check the compliance with the SLAs
- Update of relevant procedures and controls
- Client invoicing
- Providers’ costs monitoring
Compétences recherchées :
- Proven experience of client contact, demonstrating ability to communicate with clients
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Sense of responsibility and focus on client’s needs
- Critical thinking, ability to evaluate and improve the current workflows to provide best-in-class services
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills to manage the relations in the team and with the other teams
- Knowledge of the fund industry will be an asset
Outils informatiques :
- Pack MSOffice