Amundi is Europe’s largest asset manager by assets under management and ranks in the top 10 globally. Thanks to the integration of Pioneer Investments, it now manages over €1,729bn of assets across six main investment hubs. Amundi offers its clients in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East and the Americas a wealth of market expertise and a full range of capabilities across the active, passive and real assets investment universes. Headquartered in Paris, and listed since November 2015, Amundi is the 1st asset manager in Europe by market capitalization and the 5th globally.
Leveraging the benefits of its increased scope and size, Amundi has the ability to offer new and enhanced services and tools to its clients. Thanks to its unique research capabilities and the skills of 5,000 team members and market experts based in 37 countries, Amundi provides retail, institutional and corporate clients with innovative investment strategies and solutions tailored to their needs, targeted outcomes and risk profiles.
In the frame of Luxembourg, we are looking for a 6 months trainee:
Trainee IT (h/f)
Under the supervision of his tutor in Amundi Luxembourg, the trainee will be responsible of:
- Join the IT team on software development:
- Extend existing solutions by new functions
- Help on testing and debugging solutions
- Document and release applications
- Understand existing user processes in order to automate
- Join the IT team on helpdesk & support tasks
- Participate in employee training actions to the requirements of Compliance (AML, Fraud…)
- Participation in the permanent improvement of the system in place.
- Diplomas: Bac or Abitur, started studies in Informatics
- Languages: Good level in English& French written and oral
- Others: Teamwork, able to adapt on new situations quickly
- Experience with SQL, C#, Web development
- Skills in analysis and synthesis, organization and rigor
- Honesty, moral sense and integrity
- Autonomy, reactive and working sense
If you are interested in a challenging job at a dynamic international company, do not hesitate to contact us by sending your English application (detailed curriculum vitae and motivation letter).