The HR Officer support the local team in the efficient and reliable HR administration on local level in line with the Global HR policies and processes. Under the supervision of the Head of Human Resources, the HR Officer will participate or get insight in:
- Training: support in the coordination of the annual training campaign in line with the company’s strategy and objectives, manage the training budget, analysis and strategic recommendation, Supports planning and delivering of training sessions and update the local HRIS regarding training figures to have reliable data for the co-funding-application to be send to the local government
- Recruitment: job description and job board management, announcements, selection & interview process, onboarding.
- HR Administration and Payroll: Support that the organization of HR admins and payroll activities is in line with the HR Strategy and with market practices, cooperate with HR professional in the global HR team.
- HRIS: regular update and work with our HR management tools (personnel management & training), creation of reports for regular reporting and ad hoc requests (HC and FTE flow), coordination and monitoring of Absence Management, strategic recommendation for improving the absenteeism rate (communication, training, awareness, health & safety).
- HR communication: Various: review of internal policies and procedure to increase efficiency, update of the HR area of Luxembourg Intranet and preparation of HR newsletters, solving standard matters and support HR team in complex task, deals with all respective counterparts (staff delegation, payroll provider, authorities and external providers), analysis and comparison of the indicators and social legislation of the Greater Region (BEL / LUX / FR / GER), retirement, health, etc.
Minimal education level
- 1-year Master's (M1)
Academic qualification / Speciality
- Student in Business Administration (or similar) specialized in Human Resources
Level of minimal experience
- 0-2 years
- Practical education and first working experience would be an advantage.
- dynamic and eager to learn
- pro-active with a result-oriented working manner,
- sense of verbal and written communication,
- great discretion
- good analytical skills and synthesis
- Sensitivity to the profession of Finance and Human Resources.
Technical skills required
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English and French, with any other major European language being an advantage
If you are interested in a challenging experience at a dynamic international company and you fulfill the conditions to work under a VIE contract (between 18 and 28 years on the date of registration, be a national of a country of European Economic Area), do not hesitate to contact us by sending your English application (detailed curriculum vitae and motivation letter).