Account opening officer
Publiée le 03/03/2023
Apex Group Luxembourg
- Fonds d'investissement
About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 6,000 staff across 45 offices globally. We look to recruit bright, articulate, and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge, are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
EDB is HQ’d in Luxembourg but is expanding with licenses now in Ireland, London, and Malta. To undertake the Digital Banking project EDB initially contracted a number of third parties to support its delivery, but now need to focus on the next 12 months of bringing these roles in-house and that’s where you come in.
Department: Onboarding & Account Management
Superior: Head of Account Opening
- Management and reviewal of AML/KYC documentation relevant to opening and maintaining digital bank accounts to Apex Group clients.
- Acting as first / second-line reviewer in order to validate/authorize account opening & maintenance of client data
- Adherence to regulatory requirements regarding AML/KYC, CRS & FATCA/ QI
- Communication with the external departments/clients for resolving AML/KYC and other regulatory issues related to clients’ accounts
- Entry and maintenance of master data
- Further tasks might be assigned according to the business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Several years of relevant practical working experience
- Advanced AML/ KYC and tax topic (FATCA, QI, CRS) knowledge as well as of legal and regulatory structures of corporate/ funds/ international institutions
- Sound knowledge of fund and banking systems as well as MS Office
- Excellent English (written and verbal) ability is mandatory, any additional language is advantageous.
What will you get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team
- Exposure to some of the latest cloud native technologies within the financial sector
- Be part of possibly the first digital banking cloud deployment within Luxembourg, providing great insight into how the future of cloud will be delivered in this highly regulated jurisdiction
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team
- The opportunity to innovate, bring recommendations and really make a difference