(Senior) Controller NAV-Oversight – Real Assets
Publiée le 19/03/2023
Apex Group Luxembourg
- Fonds d'investissement
About LRI Group
Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. LRI Group boasts over EUR 20 bn assets under service across more than 200 funds and has more than 100 staff. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Review of Accounting of Alternative Investment Funds based on Lux-GAAP and IFRS
- Oversight on NAV Calculation and monitoring of Valuation
- Performing ongoing oversight on Central Administrations and Register- and Transferagencies
- Performing onsite visits and process reviews on external service provider
- Review and Preparing various reports internal and external such as capital accounts, Management Information, financial statement, etc.
- Liaising with fund managers, depositories, auditors and other external service provider
- Ensuring efficient working processes and contribution to various project
- Academic background preferable in Accounting & Finance, Economics or comparable
- First professional experience in the area of (fund) accounting, depositary or audit
- Knowledge of alternative investments e.g. real estate, private equity, debt, etc.)
- Knowledge of accounting principles, especially concerning real estate, private equity under Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Strong client and service orientation
- Curiosity and desire for new challenges
- Your style of working is characterized by diligence, accuracy and efficient time management
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficiency in English; additional languages are considered an asset
What you will get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- The ability to define processes, to drive innovation and have a tangible impact on the business
- Be part of an open-minded, dynamic and fast-paced team
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with clients and management directly.
- The opportunity to innovate and grow technically and personally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR page.