Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A., an affiliate of Arendt & Medernach, the n°1 law firm in Luxembourg, is a specialist advisory company active in the areas of risk, compliance, business and regulatory changes, governance and fund distribution. It offers regulatory advice and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base in the fund, asset management and asset servicing industry.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of professionals from various horizons with a strong background in consultancy and industry.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for:
AML Regulatory Senior Consultant / Manager (m/f)
- To be a recognised point of contact internally and externally for our clients and to work directly with asset managers and asset servicers on AML/KYC/regulatory compliance operational assignments (i.e. assistance to perform risk assessment, drafting of policies and procedures, assistance to monitoring program, assistance to appointed RC).
- Provide valuable knowledge and expertise to our clients by supporting them in their daily activities, AML/CFT projects and interaction with the regulators (e.g. remediation plan, communication with the CRF, reporting to the authorities.
- Provide AML/CFT training.
- Develop your competencies and experience within various environments and corporate cultures.
- Participate in the creation of business opportunities, maintaining and developing strong client relationships.
- Our clients, which are all regulated entities, must ensure at all times compliance with the rules applicable to them: you may assist them to assess and plan their compliance controls according to standard methodologies and tools, ensuring follow-up and providing recommendations.
- You may provide strong business analysis in line with the regulations, working in teams & collaborating with clients and their external advisers;
- You may define new or amend operating models interactively with legal and business constraints.
- You ideally have a Master’s degree in finance, business administration, economics or law (M1 or M2);
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar position or relevant experience in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent both written and oral in French and English. German will be considered as a strong advantage;
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality, often with tight deadlines.
- You like reading and analyzing regulation;
- You are dedicated to work in a fast growing environment;
- You are seen as a proactive person with good presentation and communication skills;
- You are client driven and rigorous;
- You are skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.