Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are looking for a:
Assistant Manager – Accounting Services (m/f)
- Day-to-day bookkeeping and monitoring portfolio of clients allocated;
- Review of bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of monthly and/or quarterly financial reports (interim accounts, BCL reports, VAT returns, etc.);
- Preparation of ECDF reports;
- Drafting of annual financial statements;
- Review of payment orders and follow up;
- Liaison with accounting managers/senior managers, as well as internal teams;
- Expected to have regular interaction / communication with clients;
- Review of delegated tasks to junior / senior accountants;
- Coaching and training of junior /senior accountants;
- Follow up of audits;
- Various administrative tasks.
- You hold a diploma in accounting (BTS, Bachelor’s degree or Graduate/Master’s degree); Having a professional designation (OEC, ACCA, CPA) would be an advantage;
- You have professional experience of at least 4 years in a similar position (accounting or audit);
- You have a solid command of SAP;
- You have a good level understanding / knowledge of Luxembourg accounting/company laws and regulations;
- You have good exposure to Lux GAAP, IFRS or consolidation experience would be an advantage;
- You have previous experience in managing/coaching a team;
- You have good command of English;
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft word and excel;
- You are well organized and rigorous;
- You are able to prioritize your workload and to manage several tasks simultaneously;
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- The opportunity to share knowledge;
- Internal trainings and opportunities for career development;
- An attractive compensation package.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.