Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Assistant Manager - Corporate Services (m/f)
- Solid knowledge of applicable laws and relevant articles in relation to the corporate secretarial services that we render;
- Managing a portfolio of clients with all aspects of the corporate administration of domiciled companies;
- Preparing legal documentation relating to standard corporate administration (such as the approval of the annual accounts, transfer of seat, change of managers-directors etc.)
- Updating registers (shares, PECs, CPECs etc.)
- Tracking and checking documents (legislation, signature…);
- Organizing board / shareholders’ meetings and drafting the related documentation (minutes, proxies, convening notices, powers of attorney etc.);
- Liaising with banks, Luxembourg administrations, notary, ministry of foreign affairs;
- Managing a team of corporate junior and senior officers: reviewing basic documentation prepared by an officer and controlling any and all related follow-up actions.
- You successfully passed an academic degree in law;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a trust company in Luxembourg in a similar position;
- You are fluent in English and have at least a basic knowledge of French;
- You are well organized, rigorous and have good communication skills;
- You are dynamic and proactive.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.