Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Business Analyst (m/f)
- Initiating and conducting workshops;
- Gathering, analysing and evaluating business requirements in collaboration with internal stakeholders to deliver excellent services;
- Drafting detailed functional specifications;
- Modelling business processes;
- Organizing, conducting and supporting the UAT phase;
- Maintaining a good coordination between the different actors of the project to clarify requirements, acceptance criteria and collect their feedback;
- ERP level 1 support.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business information systems or equivalent;
- You have 3 to 5 years’ experience in business analysis or users support;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You are fluent in French and English (written & spoken);
- You have excellent problem solving skills and the ability to use good judgement to make decisions;
- You have a strong attention to details and the ability to analyse complex systems;
- You have the ability to multi-task, adjust priorities quickly, work independently and with a highly-collaborative team in a fast-paced environment;
- You are proficient in Office 365 (MS Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project and PowerPoint);
- You have knowledge of SharePoint, Confluence and JIRA;
- You have good knowledge of 3E highly desirable (Elite PMS tools).
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal training and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.