Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To reinforce our Business Development Team, we are looking for a:
Business Development Officer (m/f)
Within our Business Development team, you will be responsible to manage Business Development activities in collaboration with our senior team members.
- Assist in the preparation of submissions to specific professional channels such as legal directories, league tables, awards and professional publications with the objectives to increase firm’s visibility;
- Assist in the preparation of pitches / request for proposals, including research, references, writing of support documents, etc.;
- Provide customers, markets, sectors and competition analysis on basis of internal tools and external data, and identify actions to be taken;
- Define and roll-out strategies and action plans supporting the business development of our Industry Groups;
- Coordinate with the Communication and Events Team to plan or manage events, print and digital communication.
- You hold a Master’s degree and have 2 to 5 years of professional experience in a Marketing or Business Development function, ideally gained in a law firm or in the service industry;
- You have a proven track record in terms of drafting documents with a significant amount of technical/marketing content and demonstrated good writing skills;
- You have excellent analytical skills as well as good organisational and communication skills;
- You are innovative, business and client oriented;
- You are both autonomous and a team player;
- You have a good command of the Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel in particular);
- You are fluent in either English and French or English and German (with a good command of French), both written and spoken.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.