Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Client Onboarding Manager
Corporate & Fund Services
- You will be in working with and coaching the team in charge of supervising the onboarding of our clients;
- Within a dynamic team, you will be the initial point of contact of our future clients;
- You will be in charge of the daily coordination between our future clients, the different teams of our company, the lawyers, the notaries and the banks;
- You will draft/review with our future clients our services agreements;
- You will work with a pool of experts in charge of performing the initial and ongoing KYC/AML duties for new and existing clients and be in charge of collecting the KYC information required by our AML team;
- You will be responsible to provide clients with a unique, distinctive and qualitative experience at their onboarding;
- You will work closely with the Management and will report on the needs and demands of clients;
- You will work on process improvements to increase efficiency;
- You will contribute in finding day-to-day solutions to serve our clients during their onboarding in the best possible way and contribute to developing the relationship.
- You ideally hold a diploma in Business management, Law or Economics;
- You have a professional experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar environment especially clients interactions
- You have strong knowledge of Fund Services, Asset Services and/or Corporate Services ;
- You are constantly curious and keep developing your knowledge or the regulatory environment, especially in the Financial Crime area;
- You want to make of any client contact an opportunity to impress;
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German would be an advantage;
- You show excellent relationship and communication skills;
- You are well organized and rigorous in the tasks allocated;
- You are able to prioritize important workload and manage several processes;
- You are dynamic and proactive.
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.