Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Client tools front desk agent (m/f)
- You will be in charge of providing the clients & external parties best in class support for client facing applications (Portal, Virtual Data room, Processes, etc)
- You will become an expert of technology tools and manage external user access administration
- You will manage and follow up request tickets up to resolution and client satisfaction
- You will be responsible to provide clients with a unique top level experience with our collaborative applications;
- You will work on polishing our procedures to formalise all actions;
- You will build KPIs and related reporting to ensure that we monitor SLAs.
- You have a professional experience of at least 5 to 10 years in a similar environment especially clients applications support with a direct contact with clients & external parties
- You have strong knowledge of support duties for portals and virtual data rooms
- You are experienced in answering client calls and provide answers
- You can quickly familiarize and learn features of technology tool as an expert
- You want to make of any client contact an opportunity to impress;
- You are fluent in English and French. German would be an advantage;
- You are able to prioritize important workload and manage several processes;
- You are dynamic and proactive.
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A great opportunity to join a fast growing company;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.