Join the European Law Firm of the year!
Arendt is the leading legal and business services firm in Luxembourg. Its legal, regulatory, business adviser, corporate and fund services professionals provide a comprehensive range of business services to its Luxembourg and foreign clients. Arendt’s professionals operate from offices in Luxembourg, Dubai, Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
What sets apart our client services is the comprehensive specialised advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
To be based in our office in Hamm (Luxembourg city), we are currently looking for an:
Executive / VIP Desktop Support Technician (m/f)
As Executive/VIP Desktop Support Technician, you provide day-to-day white glove process and technical support to Senior Executives and their Administrative Assistants. This role requires a very high level of technical proficiency and strong communication skills.
- Receive and handle requests for service (through Mail, Calls, ITSM Portal) following agreed procedures
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to PCs, mobile devices, printers, videoconferencing solutions, Office 365, collaboration and business application software, telecommunication and potentially local network
- Maintain daily contact with Executives, perform general IT maintenance tasks, resolve moderate to complex problems; if needed, more complex IT issues will be coordinated with higher-level support staff, the Support Technician owning and tracking the issues until resolution
- Conduct training programs designed to instruct users in basic and specialized applications
- Support executive level conferences and events at Arendt sites as well as occasional offsite events (i.e. board meetings, earnings calls, leadership meetings, etc.)
- Be at the front line of corporate technology implementations, learning the new technologies, preparing the executive team for use and supporting the technologies through their lifecycle
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- You hold at least one relevant industry certification to include Microsoft, Network+, Security+
- You have 5+ years of experience within a large and fast paced company :
- supporting internal desktop systems software and hardware, application training, and overall incident ownership and management
- working on desk side services with specific focus on executive VP\VIP levels and their assistants
- supporting Microsoft Desktop/Laptops, Apple technologies, Devices and network connectivity
- Managing Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, including advanced troubleshooting, advanced knowledge of iOS devices and MDM solutions
- Working with McAfee (Full Disk Encryption, Antivirus) and SCCM for endpoint management and software delivery
- You are familiar with ITIL and ITSM processes
- You have acquaintance with standard ticketing tool (ServiceNow, SDPlus)
- You are recognized for your ability to multi-task, manage time and comply with assignments entrusted
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
- Internal trainings and career development
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.