Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Experienced Company Secretary – Regulated Funds/ManCos
- Managing a portfolio of clients with all aspects of company law and fund regulation;
- Organising any kind of board meetings;
- Drafting detailed and technical board meeting minutes of regulated funds and ManCos;
- Monitoring of other key corporate events;
- Reviewing legal documentation with critical analysis;
- Monitoring budgets and profitability of own client base;
- Providing timely and quality delivery of services to clients;
- Giving guidance to clients as to good corporate governance proceedings.
- You are graduated in business administration, economics, law or finance;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a company secretary environment exposed to regulated funds;
- You have a sound knowledge of Luxembourg fund industry (actors, laws and regulations);
- You are fluent in French and English;
- You are diligent and well-organized;
- You have good communication skills and can act proactively;
- You are able to find solutions to complex technical issues.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.