Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for:
Experienced Private Equity & Real Estate Lawyer Advisor (m/f)
- You will join one of the teams within our Private Equity & Real Estate Business Unit and you will be directly reporting to the partner in charge while managing a small group of associates;
- You will advise mainly on infrastructure, real estate and private equity fund structures. More specifically you will assist your clients in the setting-up of funds (regulated or unregulated), on related investment structuring as well as on joint venture agreements, etc.;
- You will advise on the best suited investment structure for our institutional clients, guiding them in operational as well as more strategical questions. This includes drafting of relevant legal and regulatory documentation as needed;
- You will conduct meetings with clients as well as conference calls with a view to discussing their projects;
- You will follow-up on client requests, draft opinions and documents and supervise your assigned associates;
- You will train young lawyers within the team and more generally, you will organize team work and facilitate the sharing of knowledge.
- You hold a university degree in law (Master), ideally completed by an LL.M. in business law;
- You have gained a minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience, ideally in the fields of investment funds or corporate law M&A in Luxembourg or abroad;
- You have a perfect command of English with excellent written communication and legal drafting skills as well as at least a very good command of either French or German, both written and spoken. Every other language is considered a real asset;
- You are able to prioritize and efficiently handle multiple tasks;
- You are open-minded, self-driven, flexible and capable of working pro-actively and well organized in very dynamic and demanding environment.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.