Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Financial and Reporting Analyst (m/f)
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information (billability, profitability, aged trial balance…) in relation with business unit head of and directors;
- Performance of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting (turnover, operating expenses, key performance indicators…) to the Management Committee, the Board of Directors and the regulator/supervisor entity;
- Preparation, reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets and forecast, including variances;
- Monitor controls on variances on financial operations;
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers;
- Ad Hoc and detailed analysis on clients or on specific business demands;
- Improvements to reporting/analysis tools and ERP/MIS systems;
- You hold a Master or equivalent diploma in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- You have more than 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- You have strong analytical skills with attention to details, result driven mindset and good problem-solving skills;
- You have positive attitude, pro-active approach, flexible, willing to learn and collaborative player (team spirit);
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- You gained a first experience with an ERP/MIS could be a strong asset;
- You have a perfect command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- You are fluent in English and French language.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.