Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Head of Global Platforms (m/f)
Our financial services firm needs a Head of Global Platforms to lead our tools development & delivery strategy. We are looking for a professional with confirmed experience in both functional, tool design as well as major projects coordination aspects. The successful applicant will serve as the main liaison between the Chief Operating Officer, operations and IT departments of our company, leveraging the business needs while also overseeing the selection and implementation of software programs.
- Coordinating the strategic orientations for tools and change management strategy with direct report to the Chief Operating Officer;
- Supervising the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders;
- Leading the change between current- and future-state business processes;
- Formalizing strategic tooling cartography and ‘as is’ & ‘to be’ design;
- Inspiring business stakeholders envision the future and how the way the work of the teams will be affected;
- Supervise business analysis for validating detailed functional specifications;
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team when needed;
- Delivering functional systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, mockups, or other detailed deliverables;
- Lead solution delivery;
- Leading change management to ensure user adoption on a global perspective;
- Producing projects success measurement metrics (KPIs).
- You have a degree in business administration or equivalent;
- You have at least 10 years of proven professional experience as a global solutions leader or similar experience in a big4 (advisory/digital transformation) and you have strong experience in project management (Corporate Services or Fund Administration environment would be considered as an advantage);
- You have proven experience in change management and you know how to maximize software adoption or process improvement;
- You have experience in supervising client application support in an international context;
- You have advanced fund administration and/or corporate services experience;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French;
- You have a service-oriented mindset with an attention to details and strong problem-solving skills;
- You have the ability to focus on the delivery of expected solutions and the maximization of adoption
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.