Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 380 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Helpdesk / User Experience Officer (m/f)
- Creation and management of request / incident tickets (IT Portal, E-mails and phone);
- Troubleshooting printers and copiers;
- Configuration and installation of workstations;
- Configuration of laptops and mobile phones;
- Participation to the training programme of new joiners (guidance in IT tools);
- Support for meeting rooms;
- Management of the telephone exchange and video conferencing system;
- Monitoring internal staff movements;
- Regular updating of the lists of equipment and procedures;
- Implementation of "user path" (UX) techniques;
- Security awareness among users.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent higher education in computer science;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position and working environment;
- You have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010, Windows 7 and 10 and good computer skills (Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare, Dameware mini remote control, Cisco CUCM, Airwatch etc.) as well as iPhone and iPad skills (device configuration...);
- You have strong knowledge in service management (incident/ problem management);
- You are familiar with encoding tickets through a tool and escalating security issues to the Security Manager;
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written;
- You have a sense of service and pedagogy with a good team spirit;
- You are organized and know how to manage your priorities;
- Knowledge of ITIL will be considered as an asset.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.