Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Instructional Learning Designer (m/f)
Internship (3 to 6 months)
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer;
- Work with subject matter experts and learning project leader to identify target audience’s training needs;
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them;
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product;
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts;
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods;
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process;
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, online learning material and content, technology-enhanced instruction etc.);
- Develop learner’s assessment instruments;
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- You hold a master degree from a university or a business school in instructional design, human resources or talent development ;
- You are fluent in both English and French; any other languages will be considered an asset;
- You have acquired an excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models for both classroom and digital set-ups;
- You demonstrate good listening skills and an ability to put yourself in your client shoes;
- You have good analytical and problem-solving skills, are rigorous and result oriented;
- You have good visual design skills and ability to storyboard;
- You are a good team player while being able to work independently and autonomously;
- You have good ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and
- constituencies in a diverse university community;
- You have a sound practical knowledge of MS Office suite and of digital learning solutions.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this internship opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application
All applications will be treated confidentially.