Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 380 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York, and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end-to-end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation, and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
Arendt has structured a dedicated impact finance team which has gained significant experience in structuring microfinance and impact investing funds as well as other impact/ thematic projects.
Focusing on our clients’ project on the ground and essentially in developing countries, the team's daily mission is to associate legal services and impact investing, assisting through the full range of legal services in line with best market practice in impact investing.
Due to the continued growth of our activity, we are currently recruiting a:
Investment Funds Lawyer/ Associate - Dedicated Impact Finance Team
- Structuring and day-to-day management of various social and environmental impact-oriented funds and other investment vehicles. The team is also active in philanthropy, social enterprise, and technical assistance facility programs to investees
- Assisting clients in their day-to-day transactions
- Ensuring the introduction and follow-up of fileswith national authorities in order to obtain approvals and favorable opinions allowing the investment funds to be set up
- Listening to clients and providing legal advice on their projects
- Participating in the development and visibility of our social and environmental impact activity by taking part in conferences, working groups, and volunteer projects
- You hold a master’s degree in law
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience within the field of Investment Funds and Private Equity, ideally in a law firm in Luxembourg
- You are fluent in English and French (oral, reading, writing)
- You are well-organized and able to work in an autonomous manner and with a team
- You are open-minded and keen to have missions with social impacts
- Be part of a young and dynamic team in an International and friendly working environment
- Be working for diversified and reputed clients specialising in impact finance
- Be working on pilot projects implementing the UN SDGs and public-private partnerships
- Have the possibility to attend and/or organise, internal and external seminars/conferences/working groups around impact finance
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to teamwork
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
- Internal trainings and career development
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.