Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A., an affiliate of Arendt & Medernach, the n°1 law firm in Luxembourg, is a specialist advisory company active in the areas of risk, compliance, business and regulatory changes, governance and fund distribution. It offers regulatory advice and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base in the fund, asset management and asset servicing industry.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of professionals from various horizons with a strong background in consultancy and industry.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Junior Consultant - Investment funds distribution (m/f)
- Europe, Asia and Latin America;
- Guaranteeing the follow-up of regulatory reportings and publications;
- Supporting your manager by preparing the notification files and communications to the various regulators and by following up the various registration maintenance obligations.
- You hold a two-three year diploma ideally in Business Administration, Economy or Law;
- You are just graduated or have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position or a relevant experience in the Luxembourg fund industry;
- You have developed strong knowledge in investment fund regulations;
- You are fluent in both written and oral in French and English. German will be considered as an advantage;
- You are dedicated to work in a fast growing environment;
- You are seen as a proactive person with good communication skills;
- You are well organised and rigorous.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.