Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
Junior Paralegal (m/f)
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently recruiting for our Corporate Paralegal team. You will join Arendt & Medernach Corporate Paralegal team and will be directly reporting to Paralegal Seniors/Supervisors.
- Draft standard corporate documents (board minutes, incorporation deeds, shareholders resolutions, agreements etc. ) under the supervision of Paralegal Seniors/Supervisors;
- Prepare, attend board and shareholders meetings and take minutes;
- Track and check documents (signature, legalisation, apostille …);
- Maintain statutory registers;
- Liaise with clients, notaries, lawyers (both internally and externally) and authorities.
- You have 0 to 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have (or will soon have) a Bachelor’s degree in law or an equivalent university degree in law;
- You have a knowledge of the Luxembourgish corporate and regulatory environment;
- You have a perfect command of French and English, German being considered as an asset;
- You are highly organized, rigorous and understand the importance of deadlines;
- You are proactive, eager to learn with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have a perfect command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Initial and on-going trainings and career development;
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.