Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently looking for a
Junior Tax Advisor (m/f)
- Reinforce our team and assist our domestic and international clients on all tax-related issues;
- Provide tailor-made tax advice and innovative solutions to all tax problems and develop tax-efficient structures for corporate and finance transactions;
- Draft and review documents and agreements;
- Conduct legal research;
- Take part in meetings and/or conference calls with clients with a view to discussing their projects;
- Follow up on client requests, draft opinions and documents under the supervision of the partner in charge;
- Be rapidly involved in the knowledge sharing.
- You hold a university degree in law (first and second State examination in Germany, Master 2 from Belgium, Luxembourg or France), ideally completed by a post-graduate degree in tax law;
- You have a perfect command of French and English both written and spoken. German is considered an asset;
- You have ideally gained a first experience in the Tax practice during diverse internships in international law firms;
- You are solution driven, reliable, highly organized and a committed team player;
- You are interested by all tax aspects, are creative and would like to be part of a young and dynamic team while remaining able to work in an independent manner.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.