Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Junior Tax Compliance Officer (m/f)
Your main tasks will be to provide tax compliance services for national and international companies. This includes:
- the preparation of Luxembourg corporate tax returns, the calculation of tax provisions and the review of tax assessments;
- the maintenance of diverse tax records and the follow up on all filing deadlines related to Luxembourg taxation for clients companies;
- the coordination between clients and other service providers;
- the preparation and participation to internal and/or external trainings;
- You hold either a bachelor degree in Accountancy or an university degree in Economics, Law or Finance;
- You are fluent in English (other languages being an asset);
- You have good knowledge of standard computer tools (MS Office);
- You are seen as a good team worker, strong organization and prioritization skills.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.