Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Lawyer Assistant (m/f)
- Answering incoming phone calls and email enquiries, and following up when appropriate;
- Organizing internal and external meetings, and ensuring documents for distribution are prepared on time;
- Preparing travel arrangements and compiling, monitoring, and submitting expense reports;
- Preparing presentations for conferences, training sessions, and seminars;
- Drafting letters, reports, and documents, both routinely and upon request;
- Updating contacts and logging activities in our Client Relationship Management database;
- Preparing invoices and credit notes;
- Performing various secretarial tasks (filing, mailing, printing, emailing, etc.);
- You have a degree in managerial assistance from a higher education establishment;
- You have at least 2 years of proven professional experience as an administrative assistant in an international environment;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English. A good command of Luxemburgish and German is viewed as a strong asset;
- You have a service-oriented mind-set with an attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills;
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks;
- You have strong interpersonal skills;
- You have the ability to work autonomously and handle confidential information with discretion;
- You are proficient in MS office.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.