Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to
clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Litigation Lawyer (m/f)
Integrated in a team you will have the opportunity to learn and evolve in a collective and challenging structure, sitting with legal experts in a wide range of fields. You will notably:
- Work on civil and commercial litigation cases;
- More specifically, you will be handling litigation files in many industries and areas of practice including complex commercial and corporate disputes (contractual disputes, transportation, supply of goods and services, shareholder and investor disputes and invoice recovery).
- You will also handle civil liability and insurance coverage disputes (professional liability, construction, medical matters, major accidents and personal injuries).
- Finally, you may assist clients in estate litigation matters and legal disputes between inheritors.
- You are registered with the Luxembourg bar as “avocat à la Cour”;
- You have gained between 2 and 4 years of professional experience, in the fields of civil and commercial litigation in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent in French and English. Every other language is considered a real asset ;
- You are able to prioritize and efficiently handle multiple tasks;
- You are open-minded, self-driven, flexible and capable of working pro-actively and well organized in very dynamic and demanding environment.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.