Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Manager - Corporate Services (m/f)
- Managing a portfolio of clients with all aspects of company legislation;
- Managing a team;
- Reviewing contracts, agreements and reports from a legal standpoint;
- Coordinating and participating to board meetings;
- Maintaining statutory registers;
- Handling billing of won portfolio;
- Advising the client on the preparation and submission of documentation in relation to change of name, change in articles of association and memorandum of association, transfer of shares, amendment to share capital etc;
- Liaising with notaries, lawyers and banks.
- Ensuring proper communication within the business lines and other internal departments.
- You successfully passed an academic degree in law (minimum Bachelor);
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in a trust company in Luxembourg in a similar position;
- You are fluent in English and have at least basic knowledge in French;
- You are dedicated to work and appreciate working in a fast growing environment,
- You are seen as a proactive person with good communication skills,
- You are client driven and rigorous.
- You are able to maintain and develop clients relationships;
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.