Microsoft & Cloud System Engineer (F/M)
Publiée le 14/06/2022
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 380 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Microsoft & Cloud System Engineer
Based in our Hamm Office
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and upgrade IT infrastructure based on Microsoft technologies such as: Microsoft Windows servers, Exchange, O365 and Azure;
- Participate to different IT infrastructure transformation projects, especially related to Microsoft Cloud solutions;
- Ensure level 3 support;
- Report to responsible IT Infrastructure manager;
- Write technical documentation;
- Build strong relationships with development and IT Security teams;
- Technology watch and provide recommendation to improve our client’s infrastructure;
- Ensure related IT infrastructure technical security and procedures are implemented according the to the defined Group IT Securities policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- You hold a Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related subject;
- You have a minimum of 3 year’s working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Microsoft based environments: Windows server, Windows 10;
- You have an experience with Linux (RedHat/CentOS) and in virtualization (VMware solutions);
- You have strong scripting skills: powershell;
- You have a solid cloud experience on O365 and Azure;
- Any knowledge/experience with MECM/Intune or Backup Veeam will be appreciated;
- You are recognized as a team player and able to work autonomously;
- You have a good knowledge of ITIL processes;
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written;
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.