Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
- Preparation of Wire Instruction (WTO);
- Collect signatures (A & B) send wire to the client by emails, follow up of them until receipt of signed document and collect internal signature;
- Follow up of financial information about our clients by email / phone / bank statements;
- Other request with bank office (Swift confirmation, bank statement or various request from client, cash back etc.);
- Preparation of transaction Monitoring Forms for each transfer greater than or equal to 15K€ and preparation of online payment;
- Review / follow up of transaction or bank statement, balance;
- Send & follow up of client’s e-mail regarding invoice/payment (email- bank statement);
- Follow up of various request from our client (internal transfer / Increase fund);
- Send invoice for the payment in case of our client paid by himself and update of invoice processing system.
- You successfully passed an academic degree in business administration or similar;
- You are fluent in French and have a good command of English;
- You are well organized, rigorous and have good communication skills;
- You are dynamic and proactive.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.