Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A.is a Luxembourg-based advisory company active in the areas of risk and compliance, business and regulatory advisory, fund distribution and governance. It offers regulatory consulting and advisory services and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base across multiple industries.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of a diverse mix of professionals with strong backgrounds in consultancy and industry.
We are looking for:
Project Manager (m/f)
The project manager will support the client on business strategy and project management.
Your tasks will include:
- Analysing operational business data,
- Planning and coordinating project tasks to ensure their efficiency and timely completion,
- Leading a team to successfully deliver projects,
- Identifying risk and managing issues related to projects,
- Providing status reports on project progress, risks and issues,
- Applying tools and methodologies to identify optimization opportunities and define the transformation approach,
- Providing deep business insights,
- Handling client relationships both on project level and business development.
- You ideally have a Master’s degree from a business or engineering school,
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the financial sector preferably within a consulting company,
- You are familiar with project management methodologies and tools,
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality and respect tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment,
- You are fluent
in French and English. German is a strong advantage,
- You have proven ability to manage a team,
- You have a strong interest in IT tools,
- You are skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- You are dedicated to work and appreciate working in a fast growing environment,
- You are proactive, client-driven and rigorous person with good presentation and communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial working environment that prioritizes team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment that promotes diversity, talent & ideas;
- The opportunity to interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal training
sand career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.