Arendt offers its large base of Luxembourg and foreign institutional clients end-to-end specialist advice, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our comprehensive approach is delivered seamlessly by the various affiliated service companies that have developed over the years to complement the legal services offered by Arendt & Medernach. Any of the service companies within the Arendt group provide access to a one-stop shop for all our clients’ legal and business needs.
To be located in our office in Luxembourg (Hamm), we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Project Manager (m/f)
- Deliver key projects successfully;
- Lead project initiation and design proposals to elaboration, build and transition;
- Ensure all projects meet or beat a range of performance targets (e.g. on-time delivery with agreed scope and within budget);
- Adhere to internal project delivery methodology (processes, templates, quality checkpoints, etc.) and be able to take pragmatic hands on approach to its application in delivering successful projects;
- Take responsibility for all aspects of project budget management;
- Identify key risks, issues and mitigations. Escalate, report and follow-up closure of issues and key risks;
- Identify the main stakeholders and obtain their sign-offs;
- Convince and obtain commitments from stakeholders to ensure that people will do what the project expects within the timeframe;
- Work closely with internal clients to understand the business requirements and develop effective working relationships to ensure project delivery;
- Collaboration with IT, Internal stakeholders and vendors;
- Work in close collaboration with the DPO and CISO to apply all GDPR and Information Security aspects;
- Regularly provide a detailed reporting to the Head of BSP (weekly / fortnightly);
- Provide ERP support whenever needed.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Business Engineering & Finance;
- You have 6 to 8 years’ experience, incl. 6 years of senior management with focus on large scale and complex projects with ability to drive towards expected results;
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written;
- You have a proven experience in managing and delivering strategic projects across industries;
- You are process reengineering / business transformation / change management;
- You have an excellent communication skills;
- You have financial, budgeting, planning and organisation skills;
- You are self-driven and autonomous;
- You have a proven experience in people, risk and change management;
- You have proficient in managing delivery of software projects;
- You have prince2-certified, or equivalent, is mandatory;
- You have knowledge of procurement practices is an advantage;
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Power BI is also an advantage;
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.