Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Risk & Compliance Officer (m/f)
Integrated in a small team you will have the opportunity to learn and evolve in a collective and challenging environment. Your tasks will be amongst others to:
- Analyse legal & regulatory changes affecting the Arendt’s regulatory environment and elaborate, implement and maintain policies and procedures with regards to risks faced such as (but not limited to) :
- Data protection ;
- Conflict check ;
- Market abuse ;
- Business Continuity ;
- Corruption prevention ;
- Confidentiality protection.
- Monitor our compliance with the GDPR with the DPO and implement the action plan;
- Participate to the risk evaluation and awareness of the company;
- Elaborate the reporting framework;
- Provide support and information with regards to the risk matters for the Due Diligences to which our law firm is subject;
- Manage daily conflict check and market abuse matters.
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Law, Finance, Economy;
- You have between 2 – 4 years experiences in Compliance;
- You are bilingual in English and French (both spoken and written);
- You have the ability to maintain confidentiality;
- You have effective verbal and written communication skills;
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- You are proactive and rigorous;
- You have a good working knowledge of MS Office
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.