Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Senior Officer – Fund Company Secretary (m/f)
- Managing a portfolio of clients with all aspects of company and fund legislation;
- Coordinating, preparing and attending board meetings, including minutes taking and follow-up on action points;
- Coordinating shareholders’ meetings and drafting resolutions;
- Reviewing basic fund documentation with critical analysis;
- Working autonomously and with tight deadlines;
- Maintaining statutory registers and the corporate file of each fund;
- Liaising with the CSSF, notaries, lawyers and banks;
- Providing a timely and quality delivery of services to clients.
- You are graduated in Business Administration, Economics, Law or Finance (minimum Bachelor);
- You have between 3 to 5 years of experience in Luxembourg in a similar position;
- You have a good understanding of Luxembourg fund industry and its actors and a good knowledge of the main Luxembourg laws and regulations in that field;
- You are fluent in English. German will be considered an advantage;
- You are well organized, rigorous and dynamic;
- You are able to show proactivity and good communication skills;
- You are team-oriented.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
- An attractive compensation package.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.