Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a
System Engineer (m/f)
As part of our Information Technology & Robotics team (hereafter “IT&R”), you will be responsible for designing, developing, deploying and maintaining Business Solutions for Arendt.
- Help Arendt build functional systems that improve customer experience;
- Strive to provide solutions by mapping client business requirements to technical solutions with the aim to attain operational effectiveness;
- Manage Microsoft infrastructure components with focus on AD, DNS, GPO, ADFS;
- Promote, upgrade/updates strategy aligned with Arendt projects;
- Provide recommendations for infrastructure improvement and actively manage upcoming changes;
- Install and configure Microsoft Servers in scope of best practices;
- Perform system maintenances;
- Monitor system availability and performance;
- Provide technical support and guidance (Level 2) / (on-call support);
- Document IT architecture and operations processes related to subject;
- Automate operational processes related to Microsoft architecture;
- Design an efficient deployment strategy for both Desktop and Servers with the relevant tools;
- Be involved in Cloud administration.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or a Master degree in business informatics, information systems or related field;
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in IT and related technologies;
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer-oriented mindset;
- You have problem-solving skills and proactive attitude;
- You are organized, dynamic and able to work independently or as a team;
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written;
- You have a previous work experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- You have the ITIL Foundation certification;
- You have a passion for technology and a drive for innovation.
- You have experience and a strong knowledge in virtualization technology (VMware vSphere).
- Azure administration
- Work on hybrid infrastructures (On prem/Cloud);
- You have strong skills in Active Directory;
- You have experience in Microsoft Windows Server Windows 10 and Windows 7 desktop administration and PowerShell scripting;
- Knowledge of the following technical skills will be considered as an asset:
- Databases (MSSQL)
- SCCM, AutoPilot
- Antivirus solution Management
- Security standards (ISO 27001, … )
- Servers Hardening
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
- Internal trainings and career development
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.