Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 400 legal professionals represents local and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end-to-end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
We are growing! As a result, we are hiring a:
Talent Acquisition Officer
- You will join a dynamic team of recruiters and HR Business Partners, handling a wide range of profiles with autonomy, and your tasks will include: Managing the recruitment process from A-Z: from writing advertisements, screening applications, approaching candidates, ensuring proper applicant tracking, conducting interviews, providing feedback, offer management, etc.
- Identifying and attracting passive talents using various sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Monster …
- Participating in the development of our events, and actively contributing to our representation in the various forums, job fairs and trade shows (France, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, etc.)
- Raising the interest of candidates while promoting our firm’s values using various social media channels
- Choosing the appropriate selection process while striving for highest level of excellence and efficiency
- Updating our recruitment and on boarding database while ensuring regular reporting
- You have a degree in a related field, and have gained relevant experience in recruitment in Luxembourg or abroad
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- You are organized and able to adapt to a fast paced and demanding environment
- You are fluent in English and French, with ideally some knowledge or understanding of German
- You are familiar with recruitment platforms and social networks and are IT/digital literate
- You are an enthusiastic and proactive team player
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
Please get in touch!
All applications will be treated confidentially.