Automation Engineer - DevOps Engineer Expirée
Publiée le 30/10/2022
The Automation Engineer is responsible for implementation of infrastructure automation, enabling teams to deliver solutions faster to meet the demands in a DevOps approach.
You will be supporting for the infra DevOps tools and patterns. You will be in charge of pushing the boundaries by leveraging some of the most innovative tools in their spaces, must be familiar with enterprise solutions, Global demand requirements, and innovative technologies.
You will also assist project teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
- Implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) automation solutions
- Develop solutions that automate production infrastructure deployment and operations
- Investigate automation opportunities to increase speed and efficiency
- Perform automation, integration, and orchestration services while working within the constraints of vendor products and implemented solutions
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
- Continuous development on automation products, services, protocols, and standards to keep automation best practices
- Develop standards to meet legacy and on-prem cloud design