You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
The Public Cloud team of ARHS Spikeseed is looking for a cloud engineer to join a team executing migrations and leading operations of solutions deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS). You will be also well versed in maintaining infrastructure of large complex systems/clusters. Finally you will be able to write code to automate maintenance and monitor performance.
- Participate to migration projects to the cloud
- Managing the operations and monitoring of AWS solutions
- Handling customer’s request, responding quickly and effectively, following up with clients to ensure successful resolution
- Lead incident response under SLA
- Critically analyze operations for process improvement
- Create and review documentation, design new solutions and standard operating procedures
- Automate tasks through creation and maintenance of scripts and tools
- Design an deploy new solutions based on AWS services
Who you are
- Exceptional customer focus / Customer service experience
- A strong knowledge of core AWS services (EC2, ELB, …) and Linux operating system is required
- Bonus : you are AWS certified!
- Understanding of networking principles and ability to troubleshoot (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Good understanding of security best practices
- In love with automation
- Intermediate programming/scripting skills, ideally in Java
- Knowledge of other cloud providers is an asset
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded
- Good command English
What you’ll get
- An informal hierarchy & work environment
- Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
- Learning & development opportunities
- We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
- An attractive salary package
- With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
- Exciting projects
- You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
- A strong corporate culture
- You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
- A rock solid company
- With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.