You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
Already working with the Public Cloud or strongly motivated to do it ?
In order to sustain the growth of our Cloud team, ARHS Spikeseed is looking for a Delivery Manager / Team leader (m/f).
You will have the responsibility of initiating and executing cloud projects for our customers in collaboration with our Cloud Center of Excellence.
We are looking for a passionate and fast learning person to complete our experienced and agile Cloud teams.In this context, knowledge of the cloud is a nice-to-have but not a pre-requisite. You will join our Cloud competency program made of training, conferences and certifications.
Typical tasks will be:
- Managing all project- or service-deliveries activities in collaboration with theproject team and stakeholders;
- Be the main point of contact for the customer for the project execution
- Guide customers to ensure success in building or migrating applications in the Cloud following the industry principles and guidelines
- Utilize agile project management and collaboration tools to plan, organize and report on project activities
- Conduct planning efforts, provide estimates and develop technical roadmaps in collaboration with the project team
- Follow-up of project and budget progress, risk and issues;
- Handling customer’s request, responding quickly and effectively, following up with clients to ensure successful resolution
- Lead incident response under SLA
- Critically analyze operations for process improvements
- Create and review documentation, defining standard operating procedures for new solutions
- Piloting R&D activities to produce workable Proof-of-Concepts
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded
- Agile mindset with an interest for continuous improvement
- Exceptional customer focus / Customer service experience
- Strong interest for Public Cloud technologies
- First experience with Cloud project is an asset
- A strong understanding of technical matters
- o Prince 2 or PMP certified
- o Scrum certified
- o ITIL certified
- o AWS or Microsoft Azure certified
- Good command of English
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.