Do you want to combine passion and IT expertise? Are you talented, motivated and ambitious and always striving for excellence? Are you tired of static and old-school on-prem environments? Do you also share the spirit of providing real added values for your customers while leveraging managed services of Cloud providers to their maximum extend and like to pro-actively propose innovations? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you! ARHS Spikeseed (Advanced AWS and Gold Azure partner) is looking for Cloud Engineers to join its Cloud Competence Center. As a key member of the Cloud Competence Center and its growth journey, you will analyse, design, implement and maintain solutions that help customers to run their applications, software, and services o. You will help shape and execute a strategy to build cloud solutions for a broad range of customer such as from new start-ups to large enterprise customers.
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical while being a good communicator and team player at the same time
- Strong knowledge of major AWS or Azure services (compute, network & content delivery, security and storage)
- Understanding of networking principles (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Good understanding of security best practices
- Intermediate programming/scripting skills, ideally in Python
- Knowledge of several cloud providers is an asset
- Customer oriented
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-centric
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- As a bonus you bring already certificates related to:
- System administrator certifications (such as RedHat or Microsoft)
- Networking (such as CCNA)
Typical tasks are:
- Guide customers to ensure success in their Cloud journeys while designing and migrating their applications and services following the principles of well architected frameworks;
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in public cloud or in a hybrid cloud mode;
- Capture and share best-practice and standard architectures among Cloud Center of Excellence
- Participate to write highly innovative blog posts to support our ambitions to be a Cloud thought leader in BeLux
- Design or adapt solutions to answer specific customer needs
- Create and review documentation, design new solutions and standard operating procedures
- Help with providing one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers
- Support day-to-day operations – if needed – as technical export
- Stimulate continuous improvements as key part of our Cloud Competence Center
Technologies we used
What you will get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package, including advantageous fringe benefits, you will be well paid for what you love to do.
You will take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You will join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients; our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you will join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.