CLOUD SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Cube is looking for a Cloud Site Reliability Engineer (M/F), to join our team at one of the European institutions based in Luxembourg.
- The Cloud Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) is an adopter of virtualization, containers and cloud infrastructure. You should love to automate everything that needs to be done more than once and will be in charge of migrating products using container technology such as Docker and container provisioning platform such as Kubernetes.
- Your scope will also embrace reverse engineering of the legacy architecture and key flows, understand its key weaknesses and readiness such as security, reliability, simplicity, performance, operational agility and automation.
- Design out the weaknesses, work hand in hand with the technology architects and operational teams.
- The final goal is to participate in the transformation of the product/service portfolio into a full dockerized CD pipeline with fully automated build/deploy/monitoring/resiliency processes in a fully consolidated Docker environment with no unknown remaining legacy issues in terms of security, reliability, performance and operational agility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hands-on experience with container technology such as Docker
- Hands-on experience with container provisioning platform such as Kubernetes
- Experience in integrating automation solutions e.g. VRO/VRA, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Rundeck, Cfengine, Saltstack, Chef,… in a larger chain
- Working knowledge of cloud management platforms
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organization
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential
- Any other European language is a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes
- Participate in the integration with collaborative tools and components
- Promote and follow prescribed project management guidelines for projects
- Maintain documentation for all operational / support processes for the systems supported; automate repetitive processes where appropriate
- Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate
- Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud framework
- Familiarity with service design in the context of cloud-based solutions
- Experience and hands on delivering one to many containers projects
- Experience on container architecture and how it is used in enterprise, with regards to Kubernetes
- Experience to design and implement proof of concepts containerizing
- Experience on Docker architecture, Kubernetes and Software engineering.
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.