Want to skyrocket your career with rock-solid company? With over 1800 employees, we’re still growing, and searching for new colleagues who appreciate working on challenging projects with new technologies, methodologies, in a professional & enthusiastic environment! Interested?
We’re looking for a Java software engineer to join one of our team located at one of our main and prestigious client , a European Institution based in Luxembourg.
Typical tasks will be:
- Development in backend and frontend
- Analysis of the requirements and production of specifications.
- Development and maintenance of applications.
- Implementation of change requests.
- Production of technical documentation.
- Solid experience in Java EE 7 development such as EJBs, CDI, JPA, JBoss, ... is mandatory/
- In depth knowledge of data modelling and object-relational mapping.
- Experience in designing REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of integration and deployment tools.
- Experience in solid continuous integration and delivery pipelines is a must.
- Experience in running test environments (i.e. Sonar, Maven, Jenkins).
- Be familiar with Jira, IntelliJ, Git, Nexus is a significant plus.
- Experience in SQL and data design is a must.
- Knowledge of Oracle database is an advantage.
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working.
- Knowledge of the existing IT Security frameworks and tools for the development and maintenance of applications.
- Ability to work in English (written and oral) is mandatory, a good level in French is an asset.
- Be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded.
But let’s talk about it face to face !
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1800 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 150 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.