You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Cube is looking for a Junior Technical Administrator VMware (M/F), to join our team at one of the European institutions based in Luxembourg.
- The Junior Technical Administrator VMware is the main operational role for the provision of the virtual operational services.
- He/she is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of datacenter environment hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- He/she participates in technical reviews and development to enable continual innovation within the infrastructure and in projects ensuring a smooth transition of projects into daily operations by performing activities linked to operations within the project life cycle.
Activities (proactive and reactive) VMware service is responsible for maintaining & supporting the tools used for full automation of Linux & Windows containers:
- Install, configure and maintain the vSphere infrastructure
- Monitoring of hardware, hypervisor and related services.
- Service requests follow-up and fulfilment.
- Incident follow-up and resolution.
- Participation in Problem Management, both in proactive and reactive situations.
- Analysis, planning and implementation of standard and complex changes, post implementation review controls.
- Creation and improvement of Standard Operational Procedures.
- Evolution of the monitoring tools, and creation and adaptation of policy checks
- Creation and maintenance of installation scripts and automation processes
- Create and manage workflows with vRealize orchestrator
- Development of policies and service catalogue of the team, management of service delivery and KPIs, continuous improvement.
- Documentation management
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in VMware domain within a large environment
- University degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high-level overview
- You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). You can work independently and can manage your time
- You are eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus
Technical Knowledge and certifications:
Knowledge in the following tools:
- vCenter Server 6.7
- ESXi 6.0 – 6.7
- VSAN 6.x
- VMware vRealize Operations (vROps)
- VMware vCenter Orchestrator (vRO )
- HP servers: Proliant G9 – G10
- IBM servers
- LENOVO servers
Knowledge in the following tools/environments is considered as an asset:
- Network NSX
- Storage SAN - NFS
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.