You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? We just want to meet you as soon as possible!
We are looking for a Microsoft System Engineer ready to work in an international environment, a cool team, in an attractive technological environment made of Java, big data and AWS and more.
You will be responsible for Production and Projects Activities:
- Production (60%):
- Take in charge Windows Production Activities : Core infrastructure Servers + Business Applicative Servers
- Proposed initiatives to improve quality of Production
- Work closely with Other Team Members
- Projects (40%):
- Take in charge directly some Key Projects
- Participate to overall Project Roadmap, by supporting other Teams Projects
- Technical Skills :
- O365 (AD connect, ADFS)
- Scripting (Powershell, vbs,..) => Mandatory
- DNS, AD, PKI
- Symantec End Point Protection
- MS SQL
- MS Exchange 2016 Management
- SCCM 2016
- MCSE/MCSA is a plus
- Knowledge of EVAULT Solution
- ITIL knowledge – Cetification is a plus
- Soft Skills :
- Ability to debug & Simplify Complex Situations
- Abilty to work as a Team Member, and also to isolate and progress on its own Projects/Activities
- Fluent in French and English.
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.