NETWORK VIRTUALIZATION ENGINEER - NSX
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Cube is looking for a Network Virtualization Engineer (M/F) to join our team at one of the European institutions based in Luxembourg.
- The Network Virtualization Engineer will provide technical support to implement VMware NSX platform and related products.
- He/she focuses on all aspects of networking including engineering, design, deploying, operating, and scaling a high-performance network that provides world-class availability and security.
- The Network Virtualization Engineer embraces the latest technologies in a hands-on role that also provides a unique opportunity to shape the future direction and design of our systems. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, is self-motivated, and has great communication skills.
- Own and drive the customer experience throughout the lifecycle of a Service Request
- Resolve technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting
- Be an advocate for network virtualization on NSX
- Mentor and deliver training to other technical staff in Network troubleshooting topics
- Take on problems and engage with NSX engineers on reported issues, including identifying viable workarounds
- Involved in designing, building, and testing the NSX network infrastructure components
- Participates in the planning and development of process, technology, tools, and utilities that automate the operation, monitoring, and documentation
- Troubleshoot traffic flow layer 2/layer 3, including Firewalls
- Create virtual network infrastructure and dynamic routing configuration
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation
- Understanding of L2/L3 networking protocols including switching technologies, routing fundamentals, IP subnetting and Address Management, firewalling and load balancers
- Experience with network components such as ASR routers, switches, firewalls, ASA, etc)
- Virtual networking components VSG, Nexus1000V, BGP & OSPF protocol
- CCNA or equivalent certification and/or related work experience
- Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes, and standards
- Experience supporting large enterprise deployments
- Hands on experience with VMware ESX Server or VMware products
- 5+ years hands-on experience installing, configuring, managing, and monitoring all aspects of core physical networking
- Experience with scripting languages
- Strong understanding of networking and virtualization technologies
- VMware NSX experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technology requiremen
- Strong system design background
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Cloud network and security technologies experience
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.