Are you familiar with SUNBURST and SUPERNOVA? Does your toolbox contain Nmap, BurpSuite, metasploit, etc.? Are you active on hackthebox.eu?
We'd be more than pleased to meet you then!
Arhs Spikeseed is looking for a Security Engineer – Penetration Tester with penetration testing skills and security best practices knowledge.
You will join a security team, based in Luxembourg, working on a number of cutting-edge projects that are shaping the digital side of Europe, no less!
As part of our Security Team you will be responsible for:
- Perform automated and manual penetration testing of infrastructures, protocols, and applications;
- Help in the continuous improvement of our software development practices, making sure that security is always taken seriously by developers;
- Propose mitigation strategies and/or secure architectures to address weaknesses in the systems you analyse;
- Understand customer security requirements and devise solutions that guarantee the security properties needed to satisfy those requirements;
- Have critical thinking skills to analyse current penetration testing methodologies and propose strategies to improve them;
- Write concise and technically sound reports for the customer;
- Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team;
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company.
- Design internal security tools and deploy security solutions on-premise or in the Cloud.
- You preferably have a Master's degree in Computer Science or Information Security, and IT security was one of your main options.
- You are quick to adapt to new technologies, and you like to stay up to date with the latest attacks against widely deployed systems.
- You have a good knowledge of penetration testing tools and security best practices.
Besides that, you are familiar with the following:
- Agile practices;
- Security best practices and design principles (e.g. least privilege and fail-safe defaults);
- Programming and scripting languages such as Java, C/C++, PHP, Python;
- OSI/TCP stack and general computer networks concepts;
- OWASP Top Ten and ZAP;
- SANS Top 25;
- Burp Suite Professional;
- Kali Linux;
Bonus: You have the know-how required to develop your own exploits and participate in bug bounty programs.
You have or are planning to obtain one or more of the certifications that follow:
- GIAC GPEN
We are basically looking for someone that:
- Loves finding vulnerabilities in infrastructures, protocols, or applications as well proposing strategies to mitigate those vulnerabilities;
- Has tremendous interest for state-of-the-art technologies and penetration testing methodologies;
- Is a team player;
- Is (very) curious and (very) creative, autonomous and dynamic;
- Has the ability to look at things from multiple angles at the same time.
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.