Senior Datastage Consultant
Publiée le 15/05/2022
- Informatique Consulting
You want to combine passion an IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
One of our biggest client is looking today for a Senior DataStage Consultant to be part of his ETL team of experts. The selected candidate will belong to an Arηs team of around 10 other consultants and work directly at the client premises.
The new team member will be in charge of the migration of the current ETL to a newer version.
Typical tasks will be:
- Work closely with our client as part of a development team to evaluate requirements and develop business intelligence and data warehousing solutions
- Coordinate activities with data source application owners to ensure integration and data integrity
- Extraction, transformation and load of data from current to new DataStage version
- Write test cases and monitor the performance of non-regression testing for the whole DataWarehouse (SAP Sybase)
- University degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence
- A minimum of 4 years working with IBM Datastage
- A previous experience in ETL migration and testing
- Good knowledge in the following areas:
- Data Warehouse testing
- BI best practices
- Proven technical knowledge with/in:
- Sybase ASE/IQ (would be consider as an asset)
- IBM Datastage 8.7 or higher
- SAP Business Objects 4.x (would be consider as an asset
- Effective communications with all levels of internal staff, including issue resolution, negotiation of project related priorities, and completion dates
- An understanding of a variety of modeling and/or diagramming techniques, with the ability to create process flow diagrams and the ability read data flow and entity relationship models
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude
- Ability to take into account different and complicated client requirements and turn them into clear technical documentation
- Ability to work on an international and dynamic environment
- Previous experience in a financial environment would be a plus
- Fluent in English