Senior Front End Developer
Publiée le 19/07/2021
- Informatique Développement
Description of the open position
For the European Institution, we are looking for a frontend developer for a long term assignement ( open to freelancer and employee ! )
- Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts.
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Develop qualitative web-solutions related to Web solutions using Agile (Scrum), test driven methodologies
- Act as an active member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests,...) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the Proximus change & management processes
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- Provide solutions (bug fixes,...) for problem mgt.
Who you are
- University, or equivalent by experience, ideally Master Informatics
- Solid knowledge of Angular, Nodejs, Typescript
- Hands-on experience with OO Design and design pattern
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build
- Hands-on experience with Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies
- Following experiences are considered an asset:
- Able to use front-end build tools (Gulp/Grunt)
- Knowledge of Angular best practices
- Sound knowledge of REST